Saturday, August 18, 2012

My Chance To go To The OLYMPICS :D




Hey guys so sorry this post has took me soo long to do i went to the london 2012 olympic games this year and i was super excited going ! i went three days boxing sunday , boxing monday and triathlon tuesday :D i went espeially for katie taylor tuesday as shes irish :D but my uncle bought tickets as she was supposed to be fighting sunday but she got a bye because she was favour  to win it so my uncle got tickets for both days :D here a pictures of easc day :D






                                     Sunday ! 


me and my sister :)
boxing ring :) 
     
             Monday :)


with my sister at the exel arena :D
come on katie :D 
katie taylor world champion 4 times :D
great sportsmanship from natasha jonas ::) 

katie taylor olympic champion :D 
marty morrisey commentator :)

Tuesday ! :) 


triathlon :D
leader :D
Hyde Park great place and great athmpsphere :D
me enjoying the sun and the olympics :D 
hyde park again cermony :D 



                                               hope u liked this post and please leave a comment if you went to the olympics or seen katie taylor and i would love to see your post and picture :D x 

2 comments: