Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Garnier B.B Cream ! :)

I got three samples of Garnier miracle skin perfector B.B cream  the other day, and I actually quite like it. I've heard some good reviews, so I thought I'd just throw mine in there too. You can get it for 15 euro   from boots or superdrug.This BB cream claims to do many things, and after trying it, I've come to the conclusion that it does the majority of them. It feels light-weight on my skin, which I really like, and although it doesn't have much coverage, I feel like it does something else, which I can't really explain. It says that it evens, covers,illuminates, hydrates, protects, skin with SPF 15', and I think that's the best way to describe it. It gives a very fresh, radiated look, which I really like. Overall, I really like it, would defiantly recommend it for someone with  oily skin, to combination skin and will probably be buying it very soon! 





                        


                                               Take Care !
                             

                                                 LISA ! :D
                                           Please Subscribe :) 





No comments:

Post a Comment